Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bath and Body Works Haul

 I meant to post this yesterday but I didn't have time, sorry.
Yesterday I went to Bath and Body Works because I had a coupon for spend $15 get a free fragrance.
I decided to get 3 minis for $10 since I also got soap I had enough for the free fragrance.
I got the tiny size body lotion in Rome Honeysuckle Amore. It smells really sweet and peachy. 
Then I got the Carried away mini shower gel because I had heard many good things about the scent.
 I can't describe scents but the Bath and Body Works website can and it says: Raspberries, white jasmine, and vanilla which is pretty much what it smells like.
My favorite thing I got was the mini Honey sweetheart body mist. The bottle is the prettiest thing ever. It's a really sweet floral scent. 
I got the full size Beautiful Day body mist and I believe this is a newer scent. It's smells like citrus, fruit and a hint of floral.
Last but not least I got the travel size Venice Dolce Berry body mist which is a very summery fruit scent.
I can't get over this packaging.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment